Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Call Duke Appointments at (919) 668-7600.
Referrals to the Memory Disorders Clinic are made by physician only. Please contact your doctor and request a referral should you wish to be seen by our Clinic doctors and staff.
Fees for service are based on the nature and extent of services and tests needed. The clinic accepts Medicare and/or private insurance. Patients are responsible for all charges and/or any services not covered by their insurance or managed care plans.
- Memory Disorders Clinic staff specially trained and experienced in diagnosis, assessment, and treatment of memory disorders and associated conditions.
- As part of Duke Health Care System, the Memory Disorders Clinic offers access to many other medical specialists.
- Participation in patient and caregiver support groups.
- Participation in clinical research and trials for memory disorders.
- Counseling and educational information.
The Memory Disorders Clinic is located within the Duke Health Center at 932 Morreene Road in Durham, NC. Convenient, free parking is provided adjacent to the building that is wheelchair accessible.
For directions to the Memory Disorders Clinic, click here.